Corporate Safety & Wellness
At Medac Corporate Health, we understand that preventing illness and injury is extremely important. A safe, healthy work environment is paramount to maintaining employee productivity, which in turn lowers your costs and improves your profits.
Our approach to your overall employee health and safety begins with comprehensive physical exams and medical history documentation, followed by guidelines and procedures to maintain and prevent common disorders, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.
- Monitor exposure to occupational, chemical and blood-borne pathogens
- Conduct OSHA safety inspections and guidance to establish a safe and healthy workplace and reduce on-the-job injuries
- Train employees in ergonomic and functional body mechanics on site
- Differentiate recordable v. non-recordable injuries in conjunction with your company’s OSHA 300 log
- Offer vaccinations; including flu, pneumonia, tetanus, shingles, MMR, chicken pox and meningitis
- Provide onsite services such as drug screening, vaccinations and wellness screenings